For all of our products, we typically can get you better than MSRP pricing. Ask us for a quote so we can get you the discount.
The heavy-duty construction of the Eaton’s E2 Zone 4 server enclosure helps maintain stability during seismic events. The enclosure is tested in accordance with NEBS GR-63_CORE and ANSI T1.329.
Server enclosure design features
- Heavy duty 12 gauge (2.6mm) steel welded frame
- Heavy duty corner construction and lateral cross bracing for added rigidity
- Heavy duty side panel compression latches
- Lift-off locking solid side panels with compression latches
- Smoked plexiglass removable front locking door
- Louvered top/bottom removable rear locking door
- Heavy-duty adjustable mounting rails
- Open base for floor-routed cable access
- Perforated top panel for optimal ventilation and optional fan mounting
- Quick-release hinge design permits fast and easy removal of front and rear doors
- Seismic anchor kits include seismic rated anchor bolts, leveling shims, and anchor plates
*Ask us for a quote for discounted pricing.
There are no reviews yet.